The Disney adaptation of Marvel's brainchild

Big Hero-6 

The pot-bellied robot won it all

Just saw Big Hero-6 again and couldn’t stop myself from scribbling down all that I feel about this jubilantly refreshing movie. The character seemed to be inspired from the Marvel comics still the Disney flair installed in it gave it a complete new look.

From the nursery days I always have been a great zealot of the Disney productions. They with their colours and fantastic outputs have always nourished the dreamy minds. I think the first I saw when I was 4 and that was Aladdin, and still it’s my favourite. Always have adored Abu, the cute little monkey and can never forget Genie. To say the truth Baymax has reminded me of Genie. Though there is little similarity still I somehow feel him like the modern sci-fi Genie.

The story though revolves round the 14 years old whizz-kid Hiro Hamada still Baymax the ten-foot-tall inflatable robot steals away my heart.  Even if the world at large is not quite congruous he is seen effortlessly well-mannered all the time. Baymax seemed to play the role of the big brother after Tadashi’s death (the big brother of Hiro who created Baymax).

Leaving behind all the scientific voodoo’s which is common in this era the relationship between Baymax and Hiro is really touching and rare. The act of mercy over revenge, love over hatred has the common human touch that one can see quite often in movies and never get bored with. The movie has all the in-vogue ingredients mingled in an amazingly equitable proportion. All in all it is one of the must see movies for all the animation movie buffs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unveiling Truth and Emotions: A Review of Pinocchio (2014)

Vincenzo Review: A Stylish Blend of Dark Humor, Treachery, and Justice

The Dawdling presence